Storage & Application Techniques For Your Best Skin Yet
We bet you didn’t know that storage matters when it comes to serums, especially Live Bare Amber. Proper storage of Amber is key to ensuring the serum lasts as long as possible without compromising the ingredients.
This is one of the reasons why Amber comes in an amber-colored bottle. Heat and light can change chemical structures, which can degrade a product’s potency, therefore, possibly creating an environment for bacterial growth.
Amber and brown are low-intensity, low-frequency hues, which means that they will block other lower frequency hues, including ultraviolet frequencies. This is why an amber-colored bottle is ideal. It allows for some transparency while still blocking harmful UV light! This will help prolong the efficacy of Amber’s natural ingredients.
Here’s a few additional tips on how to store Live Bare Amber to ensure the quality is maintained and it lasts for its intended shelf life (2 years once opened):
- Keep away from extreme temperatures (cold or hot).
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight (perhaps on the lowest shelf in a closed cosmetic bag).
- Always put its lid on immediately after using to avoid oxidation (the chemical change that happens when oil comes into contact with air) so the serum doesn’t spoil.
To experience the best results with Live Bare Amber, apply the serum evenly after cleansing - morning and night - and follow these simple steps:
- While skin is still dewy from cleansing, place 6-8 drops of active phytonutrient serum into the palm of your hand.
- Work the serum into both palms until the consistency thins.
- Gently pat serum into skin, applying evenly to entire face, neck, and décolleté.
- Focus on the areas that need special attention. REMEMBER: Amber is multi-correctional and multi-functional! Don’t be afraid to use it as an eye serum, spot treatment, etc.
We hope you’ve found these tips helpful. Let us know in the comments below if you’ve noticed a difference!
Not for internal use. Keep out of reach of children. Application to skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight. Avoid eyes and mucous membranes. If pregnant, nursing, taking prescription medication, or have any medical conditions, consult physician before use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.