Experience Bare Oils Benefits Anywhere, Anytime
Numerous ancient civilizations have been using aromatherapy dating back to 3,500 B.C. While it was originally used in cosmetics, medicines, or for fragrance, today it’s often used to enhance psychological or physical well-being by being diffused or applied topically.
We’re going to share how you can make your own aromatherapy inhaler, as well as a few recipes for Bare Oils blends that could come in handy when you’re on-the-go!
Aromatherapy inhalers are:
Portable: Take your favorite Bare Oils singles or blends with you anywhere (no carrier oil or diffuser needed!). One inhaler won’t take up any more space than a tube of chapstick.
Effective: Bare Oils are just as effective - if not, more effective when used aromatically than other methods. The oils are quickly absorbed by our smell receptors, which are connected to our limbic system. Our limbic system supports emotions, behavior, memory, and more.
Multi-Purpose: You can make blends for whatever your needs are! Ranging from a blend that will help calm you down in a stressful situation, or to help with nausea on that car ride to the mountains every year; it’s safe to say there’s a blend for everything.
Awesome: What better way to get the benefits of Bare Oils than to have them be customizable, discreet, personal, easy to make, and inexpensive? Yes, please!
To make your personal aromatherapy inhaler, you’ll need the following:
- Unscented Cotton Wick: This is what absorbs the Bare Oils inside the tube.
- Inhaler Tube: The wick goes inside this tube. There are holes at the top and bottom of the tube that allow air to flow in and then out with the aroma of the Bare Oils.
- Inhaler Cover: The cover slides over the inhaler tube to protect everything when not in use.
- Inhaler Cap: The cap goes on the bottom of the inhaler to hold the wick inside the tube. The cap can be removed so that the wick can be replaced or replenished with Bare Oils when the aroma wears off.
Pssst: Make things easier on yourself and purchase everything above in one convenient set by clicking here (includes 12 complete inhaler sets).
- Bare Oils Blend of Choice (See below)
Here’s what you do:
Step 1: Add your Bare Oils blend of choice to a glass plate or bowl (see below for inhaler blends).
Step 2: Using the tweezers, take the cotton wick and roll it around in the Bare Oils blend until it absorbs all the oils.
Step 3: Place the wick inside the inhaler tube.
Step 4: Put the inhaler cap in the bottom of the inhaler and make sure the wick is inside and tightly sealed.
Step 5: Label the tube however you choose.
Step 6: When you’re ready to use the inhaler, remove the cover and place inhaler close to your nose and inhale slowly.
Here’s some fun blends that you may find useful when you’re on the run and could use a little Bare Oils lovin’.
Bare Oils Inhaler Blends
Tension Buster | Relieves Tension in Head and Neck
- 6 drops Peppermint Bare Oils
- 3 drops Frankincense Bare Oils
- 3 drops Lavender Bare Oils
- 3 drops Eucalyptus Bare Oils
Energize | Boosts Energy and Promotes Feelings of Positivity
- 5 drops Rosemary Bare Oils
- 5 drops Peppermint Bare Oils
- 5 drops Lemon Bare Oils
Simmer Down | Calms and Reduces Irritability
- 5 drops Bergamot Bare Oils
- 4 drops Orange Bare Oils
- 3 drops Lemon Bare Oils
- 3 drops Pink Grapefruit Bare Oils
Pay Attention | Tunes Out Distractions and Helps Enhance Focus
- 6 drops Lemon Bare Oils
- 3 drops Basil Bare Oils
- 3 drops Rosemary Bare Oils
- 2 drops Cypress Bare Oils
- 1 drop Frankincense Bare Oils
So whether you have a headache, need a little midday pick-me-up, want to de-stress, or have to hunker down and focus, Bare Oils are an excellent choice. They’re powerful, pure, and certified organic alternatives to typical, store-bought personal and home care products so you can feel great about using them for yourself or for your family.
What are your favorite Bare Oils blends? Tell us in the comments below!