It’s okay to indulge - but it’s even better when you can indulge without feeling guilty. Not one bit.
We present to you 100-percent organic, all-natural, and delicious mint chocolate chip ice cream using Peppermint Bare Oils.
The combination of the cold ice cream and menthol from the peppermint will leave your mouth feeling frosty and fresh. You only need a few basic ingredients to make the best mint chip ice cream you’ve ever had - sans the chemicals and other additives.
Let’s get started!
- 2 cups Organic Whole Milk
- 2 cups Organic Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Organic Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4-6 drops Peppermint Bare Oils
- 2/3 cup Miniature Semisweet Chocolate Chips
If you’re lactose intolerant or trying to stay away from dairy, use one can of organic, full-fat coconut milk and an equivalent amount of almond milk in place of the whole milk and heavy cream.
- Whisk together milk, cream, sugar, salt, vanilla, and Peppermint Bare Oils in a large mixing bowl until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 2 hours to ensure it’s cold.
- Pour chilled mixture into your ice cream maker and allow it to churn for about 20 minutes.
- Pour the chocolate chips into ice cream maker and allow it to churn for another 5-10 minutes.
- Transfer the ice cream to a freezer-safe dish and freeze for at least one hour before serving.
When you’re ready to dig in, take the ice cream out of the freezer and let it sit for a few minutes to thaw and reach “scoopable” consistency.
After you realize how simple it is to make your own organic ice cream - and after you taste that first bite of sweet, frosty goodness - you’ll never look back. Is it just us, or has store-bought ice cream lost its appeal?