BRB. Getting our craft on with our favorite oils
Deckin’ the halls with a sparkly, snowy themed ornament featuring your favorite Bare Oils Bottles!
The festive scent of holiday cheer is in the air and we are READY to get our craft on. We’ve got our onesies on, freshly baked apple pie, some frozen hot cocoa (spiked with our favorite chocolate flavored protein shake - duh), and our craft supplies out. This week, we’re creating a beautiful, snowy scene with our Bare Oils bottles. Join us!
- 3 in. Plastic Ornament
- 5-15 ml Bare Oils Bottles (Featured Bare Oils: Frankincense Bare Oils, Orange Bare Oils, Peppermint Bare Oils)
- Craft Glue
- 1/4 c. Snow Flurries
- Pull apart your plastic ornament.
- Attach your Bare Oils bottle to the inner edge of your ornament by applying a small amount of craft glue to the bottom edge of your bottle.
- Add your snow flurries (aim towards the bottom half of the bottle).
- Seal ornament. Decorate with a string or ribbon.
How do you decorate your home for the holidays? Let us know! @yorhealth or #livebare.