Shaving tends to be a bit more brutal in the winter months; dry skin, irritation, razor burn. You name it. And depending on the product, we’re left clogging pores, damaging skin, leaving unwanted scarring, and more.
Nourish and protect skin while still enjoying a great, close shave!
What you'll need:
⅓ cup shea butter
⅓ cup coconut oil
2 tbsp sweet almond oil
2 tbsp liquid castile soap
10 drop Bare Oils
1. Melt ⅓ cup shea butter and ⅓ cup coconut oil in a small saucepan on the lowest heat.
2. Once melted, remove heat and stir in 2 tbsp of almond oil.
4. Mix ingredients and place in fridge until solid.
5. Once solid, use hand mixer and whip until fluffy!
6. Store in small jar and apply in time of shaving.
*Note: Apply in thin layers. This DIY shaving cream does not foam.
Pamper your skin with non-toxic ingredients.