Fragrances are one of the most popular gifts given around the holidays.
Fun facts about most store-bought fragrances:
● Fragrance brands are not required to list ingredients on their packaging so their signature scents can be kept “top secret.”
● The fragrance industry uses mostly synthetic chemicals to create scents - at least 900 of these chemicals are known toxins.
Fun facts about non-store-bought / DIY fragrances:
● They’re really easy to make!
● As gifts, they go along really well with DIY Beard Balm.
● You know what is in them and can feel great about giving them out.
● You know there aren’t going to be any toxic chemicals and unsafe ingredients.
● Your man will think of you every time he wears it!
What are you waiting for? Craft a special cologne for your babe!
To make the base for the cologne, you will need the following:
● 1 tbsp Witch Hazel
● 1 tsp Vegetable Glycerin (optional)
● 1 tsp Aloe Vera Gel (optional)
● 2 oz Spray Bottle
● Water to Fill
Here are a few of our favorite DIY masculine cologne Bare Oils recipes:
OL’ BLUE EYES
1. Select a Bare Oils recipe from above and double it. Add the oils to the spray bottle.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a 2 oz spray bottle and add water to fill.
3. Shake before use.
Have even more fun with it - and make it a gift he will really love! Wrap it up in burlap with another special surprise inside, along with a fun note so he knows where the night is headed.
We already know which one we’re making … what’s your pick, babe?