Is it a toner? Is it a moisturizer? Is it everything we’ve ever wanted AND MORE?!
Amazing Skincare Benefits + Time & Money-Saving Abilities = Yes, multifunctional skincare is the stuff of heaven.
- Time-saving: After cleansing, the steps to tone, then moisturize, then correct, then spot treat, and then finally head to bed can get pretty exhausting (Oh, and you absolutely cannot forget the products you use to help stop the effects of aging!). Anything that can save you five steps and allow you to get to your beauty sleep even faster is worth considering.
- Money-saving: Okay, let’s break this down.
- Toner: $45+
- Moisturizer: $50+
- Spot Treatment: $25+
- Fine Line / Wrinkle Treatment: $125+
- Night Cream: $135
- That’s at least $380 that you’re spending on evening products alone. And that’s only once. How long do each of these products last? Logistics. When you start to break down the actual cost and time you spend on these products, it adds up. Now, comparing just this base cost of $380 to any single multifunctional product, it’s a no-brainer.
- Skin-loving: To truly be multifunctional, a product needs to be formulated with ingredients that can tone, target, correct, moisturize, and heal. They need to be able to do it all. A popular example of this is lavender, a botanical that is not only calming and soothing to smell, but is known for its anti-inflammatory properties to detox, heal, and improve skin circulation.
Our fav. multifunctional skin care product: Is it even a question?
If you’re a regular reader, you should know that we’re in love with this facial serum: Amber Beverly Hills.
It’s formulated with 21 active botanicals (infused extracts) chosen exclusively to address skin nutrition from a foundational level. It can do just about everything: tone, moisturize, target, and protect.
So for the sake of time, your wallet, and your skin, go for the multifunctional skincare. You won’t regret it. Promise.